This 50-pack of Doutor drip coffee Original Blend has a mild taste that you will never get tired of even if you drink it every day.
Doutor's drip coffee Original Blend is a regular coffee blend of mainly Brazilian and Colombian coffee beans.
It has a mellow taste, and its "sweetness," "acidity," and "bitterness" are all well balanced, making it possible to drink it every day and never get tired of it.
The key to deliciousness
- We use only green coffee beans that have been sourced through strict quality control in our own factories.
- The coffee blends are carefully roasted in our own factory by our roaster in each kiln over an open flame.
- It has a refreshing aftertaste and is easy to drink, so you will never get tired of drinking it every day.
- No fragrance is used.
Enjoy the rich aroma that spreads from the moment you pour in hot water.
With a large capacity of 50 packs, use it at home and in the office.
For a milder drink, milk can be added.
How to brew delicious Doutor drip coffee "Original Blend".
We will show you how to brew Doutor Drip Coffee Original Blend more deliciously.
How to drink
In advance, place a cup no larger than 9 cm in diameter on a stable surface and prepare approximately 120 cc of boiling water.
- Gently tap the top of the machine to collect coffee grounds at the bottom.Cut out along the perforation line.
- Spread the cardboard again on both sides of the prepared cup and set it firmly on the edge of the cup.
- Pour a small amount of hot water and steam for about 20 seconds.Then pour boiling water 2~3 times. (about 120cc)
The steaming time allows the flavor of the coffee to be extracted thoroughly.
*Please be careful to avoid burns when pouring boiling water.
DOUTOR Coffee Drip Coffee Original Blend Mild Taste 50Packs Japan Import Product Information
|Manufacturer Name||Doutor Coffee|
|Brand name||Original Blend|
|Contents||7g x 50 bags|
|Uncooked beans country of origin||Brazil, Colombia, etc.|
After opening, please consume as soon as possible.
Do not shake the filter strongly by holding the cut line. Doing so may tear the filter.