- Japan's best-selling Animal Doughnuts are full of Japanese cuteness "Kawaii."
- Animal Doughnuts, selling up to 2,000 a day in a store of only 70 square feet.
- Smiley-faced Animal Doughnuts, using only the best ingredients in Japan! Safe and adorable doughnuts that will put a smile on your face.
- Each doughnut is handmade and is so cute you can't help but smile.
- Hokkaido premium wheat, free of insect repellents and fungicides
- Stress-free, free-range, cage-free, fertilized eggs from Wakayama Prefecture (*No antibiotics, hormones, or stress reducing agents)
- Sweet salt made from boiled seawater taken from about 2,000 meters off the coast of Itoman, Okinawa.
- Aluminum-free baking powder
- Hokkaido butter (domestic butter only in case of shortage)
- Organic soy milk
- After closing the shop, we scrap all rapeseed oil and start with completely new oil each day.
Our doughnuts will put a smile on your face when you see them and when you take a bite.
[The following ingredients not used]
Synthetic colors, preservatives, margarine, shortening, sweeteners, trehalose, wheat mixed with fungicide or insecticide, eggs with antibiotics, hormones, or stress reducing agents
I opened Ikumi Mama's Animal Doughnuts out of our passion to share the wonderful ingredients from farmers who dedicate themselves to each and every one of their products, to raise awareness about the dangers of food additives, and to make delicious doughnuts! In 2011, the Animal Doughnuts that I developed and debuted at our store, Mike® and Kuro, became a hot topic on Twitter, with images getting over 200,000 hits and being featured in numerous media outlets, including TV, newspapers, and magazines. And we received encouraging messages from countless people across Japan. And as I made doughnuts every day and saw the smiles on the faces of my customers, I realized that by using the finest ingredients from producers who put in a lot of time and effort, I was able to create low-fat doughnuts with a refined sweetness, using flavorful flour and sweet eggs.
Frozen product. Serve on the day the product is defrosted.
This item will be shipped internationally via refrigerated shipping (COOL EMS). We are currently only shipping to Taiwan ,Vietnam due to Covid ( Coming Soon! Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Thai ). The handling time from purchase about 5 days (we will send items only every Tuesday). Thank you.
About COOL EMS (JAPAN POST)
KEEPS ITEMS FRESH FOR PROMPT DELIVERY OVERSEAS. The temperature in the box is kept between 0 and 10 degrees C for the Chilled type and below minus 15 degrees C for the Frozen type. Door-to-door service is provided to meet the customer's needs at low cost. This package will be shipped from Japan to overseas by Japan Airlines (Oneworld member).
About KAWASAKI CITY STORE
KAWASAKI CITY STORE will send the curated collection of products from City of Kawasaki in Japan for everyone around the world We promise to support customers kindly, courteously and promptly based on O-mo-te-n-shi mind!
KAWASAKI CITY is located just west of Tokyo in Japan. As a part of Tokyo metropolitan area, the city has contributed Japanese industrialization and modernization.
Furthermore, KAWASAKI CIY is one of The 53 Stations of the Tokaido (Hiroshige Utagawa, 1832-1833) and is along the Tokaido road, the highway connecting Edo to Kyoto. Accordingly, we respect not only Japanese modern cultures but also Japanese traditional cultures. Through this store, overseas customers can purchase a variety of products made by Japanese specialists from glass artisans to sheet metal workers.
KAWASAKI CITY STORE is a one-year limited store from December 2022 and is operated by a joint venture between j-Grab Inc. and JTB Corporation, commissioned by City of Kawasaki. We also plan a pop-up shop for show rooming in Cambodia, Singapore and USA. Customers can check our products in the real world at the shop and place an order through this online store.
Customers can check our products in the real world at the shop and place an order through this online store.