This handmade jam is free from additives and made entirely with ingredients sourced in Japan. Enjoy the refreshing citrus scent of carefully selected fruit ingredients.
An assortment of three types of Japanese citrus jams
HOME MADEJAM NIIKURA (Yokosuka, Kanagawa Prefecture)
Contents of the set:
(1) Natsumikan marmalade (2) Shonan Gold marmalade (3) Dekopon marmalade
(1) Natsumikan (summer citrus), sugar (beet sugar) lemon
(2) Shonan Gold, sugar (beet sugar)
(3) Dekopon, sugar (beet sugar)
How to eat/use:
Bread, yogurt, ice cream, black tea, with dishes
Our commitment to quality:
- We use homegrown natsumikans for all of our products, and everything from harvesting, preparation, and production is done by hand. Because of this, we know how to use the ingredients in their best condition, and we tailor our production to suit the ingredients. - Shonan Gold is a citrus produced only in Kanagawa Prefecture. It has a soft and fluffy texture that preserves its wonderful aroma.
- Dekopon is a special ingredient that we source directly from farmers. This citrus fruit is unique to Japan. It is becoming popular overseas , especially in the U.S. under the name "Sumo Citrus".
The flavor of jam hinges on the quality of its ingredients. This is why we prioritize ingredient selection with utmost care. We exclusively use fruits and vegetables from trustworthy sources, marked with labels such as "domestically grown in Japan/Miura Peninsula," "naturally cultivated," "organically farmed," and "minimal pesticide use." We use only carefully selected ingredients harvested while they are in their best season. Growers take pride in their harvest, relentlessly pursuing quality. We're committed to delivering jams made with such dedication to a wider audience. We abstain from using pectin or preservatives, ensuring our jams are suitable for children, families, and loved ones. With this in mind, we have lovingly finished our jams without using any unnecessary ingredients. The absence of unnecessary ingredients enhances the taste of the ingredients. At Niikura Jam, our "additive-free" commitment means eschewing food additives like preservatives, flavor enhancers, colorings, and pectin.
[Shelf life] 18 months after manufacture
[Storage method] Store at room temperature. Please store in the refrigerator after opening.
For Sales Representatives, Retailers, and Distributors:
We welcome inquiries about our products from retailers, distributors, and wholesalers around the world. While j-Grab Mall is Japan's No. 1 B2C cross-border e-commerce platform, many Japanese-made products are also available for B2B transactions. If you provide us with details such as the quantity you are interested in purchasing and conditions, we can provide you with a quotation.
To all Sales Representatives, Retailers, and Distributors, please feel free to request sample products from us and experience the quality of Japanese-made products firsthand! At j-Grab Mall, our dedicated staff can handle B2B negotiation and communication on your behalf.
For more information, please send an inquiry via our contact form. We appreciate your interest and look forward to working with you!