AGF Premium Drip Drip on the World Assortment allows you to enjoy a trip around the world while drinking drip coffee.
AGF Premium Drip Drip on the World Assortment 20 bags is a regular coffee (drip coffee for one cup) that allows you to enjoy coffee styles from around the world.
- New York
The design drippers, which are inspired by the landscapes of four unique cities, are well known for their wonderful design.
The assortment allows you to enjoy a rich variety of coffees according to your mood. Please enjoy the three times of "brewing", "steaming", and "tasting" coffee.
The stylish and cute design of each city-inspired box is recommended as a souvenir or a small gift wrapped one at a time.
About the taste of coffee from four unique cities
Finland (Helsinki style)
It is characterized by shallow roasting, a gorgeous aroma, and a pronounced acidity.It spreads a refreshing and delicious taste.
Ethiopia (From Addis Ababa)
It is characterized by its berry sweet and sour aroma, floral flavor, and refreshing taste.You will be surrounded by the unique taste of mocha coffee.
New York (Brooklyn Style)
It features a refined taste with a sweet aroma and a clean finish.It can be enjoyed with the breakfast menu and is the best with milk of the four.
Japan (Tokyo Style)
It is characterized by a fine richness, just the right amount of bitterness, and a clear aftertaste with no cloying taste.You can feel the delicate flavor all the way through.
There are five tightly packed bags of coffee (8 g) from each of the four cities.
AGF Premium Drip Drip on the World Assorted 20 bags Drip Coffee Gift Box Product Information
|Manufacturer Name||Ajinomoto AGF Co.|
|Product Type||Regular (drip)|
|Weight (contents)||288g (170g)|
|Country of origin||Japan|
◆Place of origin of main raw materials
Green bean Country of origin
|Helsinki Style||Colombia, Brazil|
|Tokyo Style||Tanzania, Colombia, etc.|
|Brooklyn Style||Ethiopia, Tanzania, etc.|
|From Addis Ababa||Ethiopia, Colombia, etc.|
◆Nutrition Facts (value per 100g of extract)
※Extraction conditions: 1 cup is extracted with 140 ml of well-boiled water.
Helsinki Style / Brooklyn Style / From Addis Ababa
- Coffee oil may seep through to the hook and discolor the hook, but there is no quality problem.
- Do not pour hot water into the cup while holding it, as this may cause the dripper to fall over and burn you.
- To avoid tearing the bag at the opening, place it close to the edge before opening it.
- When removing the dripper after extraction, be careful not to spill any liquid.
- Use a cup with a diameter of 7 to 9 cm.
- Storing in an oven or other hot place may cause the individual bags to melt, making it impossible to remove the drippers inside, or they may tear.
- Please consume immediately after opening.